выпускники ЧВВАКУШ

Объявление

Фото с юбилея кидать сюда и смотреть здесь (везде пароль: 123456 Логин для загрузки фотографий:chvvakush89) http://photofile.ru/users/chvvakush89/96132852/

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

87г.в.

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

Есть форум выпуска 1987, но пусть будет и тут !!! Але выпуск 1987 года!!!!!!!!

Привет ВОВАН!Я Касьян с 1989г!У меня есть друг Дробязко с вашего выпуска,но он не знает кому писать!Я служил в Узине с Довгалёвым и Петренко!Да!У нас есть Полянский но его отчислили у вас со 2 или 3 курса!Удачи!

Я - Мурсатов Александр. 1987 тоже. Телефон мой в Челябинске 7738416, по вечерам, т.к. работаю. Если что, звоните.

At this time it sounds like Drupal is the preferred blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Wonderful blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused .. Any recommendations? Bless you!

I don't even know the way I finished up here, but I thought this submit used to be good. I do not recognise who you are however certainly you are going to a famous blogger for those who are not already. Cheers!

Amazing things here. I am very glad to peer your post. Thanks a lot and I'm looking ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Many thanks

Wow! Finally I got a webpage from where I be able to in fact take valuable data concerning my study and knowledge.

It's hard to find educated people for this subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Quality content is the important to interest the people to pay a quick visit the website, that's what this site is providing.

Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make critically posts I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular post extraordinary. Wonderful activity!

I think the admin of this web site is truly working hard in support of his web page, for the reason that here every material is quality based stuff.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»